"On behalf of our family, we would like everyone at the Loretto Cunningham building to know how much you are appreciated. Over the past six years, you have been part of our extended family, taking special care of our mother until her passing. It was not only her medical and comfort care, but also the compassion and love you were there to give her in our absence."
Taking Care of You
Loretto offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for all full and part-time employees.
Benefits Offered by Loretto
- Paid time off
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401K and pensions available
- Tuition reimbursement for those who qualify
- Employee recognition
- Ongoing education
Loretto also offers:
- Free parking
- Select sites on bus lines
- Cell phone discount plans
- Discounted Sam’s Club membership
Employee Assistance Program
Loretto's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is provided by BalanceWorks. It offers confidential, free services to all Loretto employees and their eligible family members. Services provided include counseling, legal consultations, financial consultations and personal assistance.