"I was in terrible pain and could not find a dentist that would accept Medicaid. If they did accept it, the waiting list was months long. A friend told me about McAuliffe Health Center and I was able to get an emergency appointment within two weeks. Their dentist was very gentle, too."
Taking Care of You
Loretto offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for all full and part-time employees.
Benefits Offered by Loretto
- Paid time off
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401K and pensions available
- Tuition reimbursement for those who qualify
- Employee recognition
- Ongoing education
Loretto also offers:
- Free parking
- Select sites on bus lines
- Cell phone discount plans
- Discounted Sam’s Club membership
Employee Assistance Program
Loretto's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is provided by BalanceWorks. It offers confidential, free services to all Loretto employees and their eligible family members. Services provided include counseling, legal consultations, financial consultations and personal assistance.