"I was in terrible pain and could not find a dentist that would accept Medicaid. If they did accept it, the waiting list was months long. A friend told me about McAuliffe Health Center and I was able to get an emergency appointment within two weeks. Their dentist was very gentle, too."
Frequently Asked Questions For Community Residences
- Age of 45 or older
- A diagnosed mental illness & one of the following:
- Supplemental Security Income or Social Security Disability related to a diagnosed mental illness or
- Extended impairment in functioning due to a designated mental illness or
- Reliance on psychiatric treatment, rehabilitation and supports.
Willingness to participate in a program that builds skills towards independence.
- Participating in a day program, volunteer, and/or work at least 3 days a week.
- Respectful of others
- One must currently have Medicaid or be Medicaid eligible.*
- In addition to the Medicaid rate for services - $ 975 is rent (SSI level) for 2015 – it typically increases annually.
*Note: If one has too much money to be eligible for Medicaid – they can pay the Medicaid rate, plus rent.
The Medicaid Rate for 2015 is $ 3,150