"I am so glad I chose Fahey Rehabilitation Center because it’s hard enough to lose your independence for any length of time, but caring people and quality care made the time fly by"
AdvancedMeal is a state-of-the-art bulk food distribution facility with the expertise and ability to prepare large volume meals at an affordable cost to:
- Skilled Nursing Homes
- Adult Day Centers
- Assisted Living Communities
- Homebound Meal Programs
- Employee Cafeterias
- Other community based programs in Onondaga and Cayuga County
All of our healthy favorites can be added to your menu without the need to add staff as well. We offer the flexibility to customize your solution whether that means homemade soups, canned fruits, and sliced-meat sandwiches; a full menu drop-off service; hiring, training, and managing staff; or handing compliance, support, and administrative tasks.
For more information please visit www.AdvancedMeal.com.
- A variety of quality food exceeding regulatory standards and incorporating residents’ preferences and extras
- Bulk Food, Fine Dining, Tray Service, and Unitized Meals available for re-therm units or conventional heating
- Advanced cook/chill technology and packing procedures
- Locally owned and based out of CNY
- Staff savings on equipment maintenance, utilities, operations, invoice processing, HR, waste removal, cleaning, and more
- Reliable delivery
- Service 7 days a week
- 3 menu cycles per year
- Registered Dieticians on Staff
- Full HACCP compliance
- Monthly quality checks on site
- Meetings with your staff and resident council to monitor processes and recommend improvements
- Commissary where all meals are prepared by our highly trained and certified staff
For more information about AdvancedMeal, please contact Tom Schattinger, Director of Operations, at (315) 413-3340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.