"When our Dad passed away In December, we were touched by the sincere love and dignity he was given by his personal staff on duty at that time. It really showed us how much many of the caregivers really do care. It was if we were all family that day."
Daybreak Medical Day Program
Helping people to live independently in their community for as long as possible is key to promoting wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. That’s why Loretto offers our Daybreak Adult Medical Program to supplement the services individuals are already receiving and assist them with medical conditions they’re unable to manage by themselves. We individualize a plan through our network of:
- RNs, LPNs, and Certified Nurse’s aides
- Registered Dieticians
- Case Managers
- Recreation staff
- Community-based day program in a comfortable, safe environment.
- Runs 6 days a week.
- Brings the individual’s primary care doctor, specialists, case managers, and other representatives together to create a comprehensive health service plan.
- Focuses on prevention to minimize hospitalizations including:
- Medication management, insulin shots, etc. through our nursing services
- Nutritional services (i.e., daily lunch)
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Personal care such as assistance with toileting
- Pharmacy review of medications
- Coordination of transportation
- Daily recreational activities
- Adult 21+ years old with a medical condition in need of assistance.
- Phone interview to determine type of service needed.
- Assessment day at our program for RN to determine services and eligibility.
- Program obtains orders from PCP in order to complete enrollment.
- Continue eligibility by attending a minimum of 1 day/week for 5 hours.
Syracuse Residents - Daybreak at Intrepid
Christine Tanchak, Executive Director, at (315) 413-3708 or email@example.com
Auburn Residents - Daybreak at St. Anthony
Renee Becker, Director, at (315) 282-6815 or firstname.lastname@example.org