"When our Dad passed away In December, we were touched by the sincere love and dignity he was given by his personal staff on duty at that time. It really showed us how much many of the caregivers really do care. It was if we were all family that day."
Social Work and Case Management
Our professional, friendly social work and case management staff observe residents for changes in condition, cognition and emotional state. They follow-up with families as needed to keep them informed of changes in the functional status of their loved one. This is an integral part of the interdisciplinary and comprehensive services we offer at Loretto as well as the stories and lives we’ve been able to help.
- Assigned a social worker or case manager upon admission
- Ongoing assessments
- Supportive counseling for residents and families
- Discharge planning
- Assistance with advance directives
- Facilitation of family meetings
- Advocacy in resident councils
Contact your site's administrator for more information.