“If your loved one needs extra help, that you can’t give them, and they need nursing professionals, I highly suggest you look at Loretto. The staff people are kind, professional, caring, responsive to our need, and provide excellent care and communication.”
The Specialized Rehab offered at Loretto is unmatched due to our utilization of the Accelerated Care Plus Program (ACP) and the latest equipment, technology, and skilled therapy techniques. Our clinic is spacious and bright and ranks as one of the largest in Central New York, but there are no compromises when it comes to the custom care plans we create for each individual’s needs.
We start this personalized planning on day one with our 40-member interdisciplinary team of:
- Nutrition counselors
- Social workers
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Speech language pathologists
- Transportation team
- In-patient short-term rehab or long-term care with the exception of our Nottingham community.
- Treatment of a range of medical issues from straightforward to complex (i.e., wound care and amputees.)
- 7 days/week therapy, although most patients are prescribed 6 days.
- Orthopedic patients seen 2 times/day.
- Accelerated Care Plus Program including ultrasound, stim, and diathermy specifically for pain program.
- Full training bathroom with shower, tub, washer, dryer; full kitchen; training bedroom; and physical therapy gym with a track.
- Discharge planning begins upon admission to make each individual’s stay efficient so he or she can return home quickly.
- Physical and occupational evaluation upon admission to the hospital at which time the therapist prescribes specialized rehab as needed.
Loretto Admissions at (315) 413-3400 for a tour.